Congratulations to the following employees:
- Rob Gullo on the birth of his beautiful daughter, Jenna Sofia. Best wishes to the entire Gullo family.
- Tiffany-Linn Stephens on her engagement to Joe Vincent. We know you two will have a Brilliant future!
- Jeff Krohn on his promotion to Project Manager/Senior Project Scientist in the Brownfields Division. Jeff will be responsible for all aspects of project management for projects he is currently working on, as well as other non-UST projects in NJ. Jeff will be responsible for the billing, management, and completion of work on these projects and will work with the newly formed Support Services Group for any additional manpower. We also congratulate Jeff’s daughter, Madeline, on her graduation from Westminster Nursery School.
- Casey Twele on her daughter’s graduation from North Brunswick Township High School. Kara will be attending Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey (Phil Brilliant’s alma mater!) in the fall, where she will be majoring in German.
- Phil Brilliant on his appointment to the Board of Greenfaith. Greenfaith is one of the oldest religious-environmental organizations in the US, with a mission to inspire, educate, and mobilize people of diverse religious backgrounds for environmental leadership. We also congratulate Phil’s daughter, Sara, on her graduation from Toms River Intermediate North. Sara will be attending Toms River High School North in the fall and will be part of the Class of 2016.
Our sincere condolences go out to Barbara Bish and her family on the loss of her mother.
Just a reminder that Brilliant will be observing flexible summer hours until the week of August 27. Contact us if you have any questions.