- Casey Twele, PG for being elected to a three-year term on the Board of Directors of the Toms River-Ocean County Chamber of Commerce effective May 1, 2013. Casey has been active in the Chamber’s Super Storm Sandy Committee which has organized a series of free seminars to residents and business owners at local recovering businesses.
- Phil Brilliant, CHMM, LSRP, his daughter Sara, and her friend Amanda for organizing another successful Pier Pressure Hurricane Relief Concert on May 19, 2013 at Hemingway’s Cafe in Seaside Heights, NJ. All proceeds will be donated to the New Jersey Amusement Association (NJAA) 1st Responder’s Relief Fund.
- Kyle Rauth on his graduation from NJIT on May 20, 2013. Kyle now joins Brilliant full time.
Please join us in welcoming the following people to the Brilliant Team:
- Karen Markey joined the Toms River, NJ office as Administrative Assistant on May 28, 2013. Karen has over 11 years of experience in the legal field and is a graduate of Stewart Business School.
- Kimberly Ochal will join the Bensalem, PA office as an Environmental Scientist on June 3, 2013. Kimberly is a graduate of Bloomsburg University with a degree in environmental biology and has experience completing ecological evaluations.
- Lydia Schulman will join the Toms River, NJ office as an Environmental Scientist Intern on June 3, 2013. Lydia is a graduate of Barnard College of Columbia University with a dual degree in Urban Studies with a concentration in Environmental Science and Jewish History. Lydia is currently completing post-baccalaureate studies at NYU and will be deciding upon further studies in the field of environmental engineering.
Brilliant participated in the Barnegat Bay Blitz on May 10, 2013 and it didn’t rain! Check out photos below from the Island Heights cleanup team.
Brilliant will be observing flexible summer hours until the week of August 26. Contact us if you have any questions. As always, if you have an emergency, please call us on our 24-Hour Emergency Hotline – 888.901.2537.